1. Introduce yourself, name, age, what do work as, what do you like to do during your free time?
2. Which verse you did? And why? If you could choose to design another verse what would it be (maybe for the 2nd edition for 100verses).
I designed the Psalm 23:1 card ("The Lord is my Shepherd, I have all that I need."). That verse is especially meaningful since Psalm 23 is the very first Bible passage I ever memorized as a kid.
If I could design another verse, it'd either be Philippians 4:13 or my life verse, which is James 2:17. :)
3. Tell us the process of doing the artwork for 100verses.
I've actually been making typographic Bible verses prior to the 100 Verses project, so the design I submitted was based on a previous design I made. I tweaked it a bit then that's what went to the final collection.
4. What inspires your design?
Movement, plus the challenge of putting emphasis on certain words that would be easily remembered by people.
I also love typography and working with a limited color palette; I usually design t-shirts so I try to limit colors to make it easier for the shirt printer to reproduce my designs.
5. Where can we find you?
TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM: totep_v
6. Other comments or message you would like to share to everyone?
It's an honor knowing I'm part of a global community of artists willing to use their talents to glorify God. Hopefully more could join, then let's collaborate on other projects! :)